The Micro-Z is a small, lightweight stimulator that allows patients to receive electrotherapeutic treatment in comfort. It is programmed for two treatment protocols, the first is a 30-minute daytime treatment and the second is an eight-hour nighttime treatment that is administered while the patient sleeps. The Micro-Z can be used to treat acute and chronic injuries, to treat sources of pain, to increase circulation while improving range of motion, and to minimize soft tissue atrophy and injury. Its compact size and ease Prizm's Electro-Mesh, Silver-Thera, and Stim-Support garment electrodes, the Micro-Z offers opportunity for rapid patient recovery.
- Variable treatment time from 15 minutes to 24 hours
- Pulse rate of 1-120 pulses per second (pps)
- High voltage, low amperage pulsed galvanic stimulation
- Intensity amplitude: 0-200 volts
- Wave form: Pulsed galvanic monophasic exponential spike with a fixed interpulse interval of 100 microseconds
- Power supply: Two AAA batteries
- Weight: Less than 2.5 ounces
- Dimensions: 2" x 2.4" x .65"
- Warranty: One year defective parts and labor
Orthopedic products take an innovative path to pain relief and healing. Prizm's products uniquely differ from other stimulation products on the market by enhancing circulation in conjunction with soft bracing. ( The Electro-Mesh Garments are also available without the bracing units as well. )This is achieved by using a low energy level micro-stimulation, which not only increases circulation, but also reduces swelling, thus dually treating the pain sources. The garment electrodes with the Micro-Z™ not only provide increased circulation to the affected area but also helps increase range of motion while increasing muscle function. Prizm's products have shown to be effective in treating sports related injuries, idiopathic pain, chronic pain such as RSD (Repetitive Sympathetic Dystrophy) and so on.
The Electro-Mesh Garments come in Four Sizes
Small to X-Large. Since the Micro-Z runs are a Direct Current, Patients need to have two garments. One for a Negative connection, and one garment for a positive connection. Usually,
A Glove or a Sock is used in conjunction with a sleeve.
This incorporates the Electro-Mesh material, with a firm back support. Comes in Five
- Small fits 28"-32" waist.
- Medium fits 32"-36" waist.
- Large fits 36"-40" waist.
- X-Large fits 40"-44" waist.
- XX-Large fits 44"-49" waist.
© 2022 Advanced Rehab Technologies. All rights are reserved.